During these difficult times, we are still here for you and your pets. Here are some precautions that we are taking.
We are here for you and your pet! We are open and providing complete veterinary care while taking all necessary precautions to keep our staff and clients safe from the Coronavirus. These are the measures we are taking:
- Our staff wear masks and gloves at all times.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting each room and equipment after use.
- We are frequently disinfecting door handles, counters, and floors.
- We do not allow clients in the hospital.
- Scheduled appointment – Call us from the parking lot when you arrive, and we will pick up your pet. When the exam is completed, we will bring your pet back to your car and discuss the findings, questions, or any concerns you might have.
- Medical procedure – Call us from the parking lot when you arrive, and we will pick up your pet. We will call you when your pet is ready to be picked up and will bring your pet to your car when you arrive.
- Payment – You may pay over the phone by credit card.
- Food and medications – You may pick up food and medications in the parking lot and pay over the phone. Just call us when you arrive at the parking lot.
- Euthanasia – We ask that only one family member accompany your pet in the exam room.
We ask that if you show any signs of illness, please call us and reschedule your appointment.
We will be open our regular business hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 860-875-5748.
Stay healthy out there!
The TVH Family